Help Finding a Specific Story

Discuss anything Creepypasta related
RumFiendMike

Post by RumFiendMike » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:55 am

Hi everyone, new member here.
I hope this is posted in the correct forum.

I remember reading a couple Creepypastas a long time ago, and now I can't find them after hours of searching and Googling.

1. The first one is possibly about a paradox. I Think it was told in 1st person. You see this person standing outside your bedroom window every night. It is later revealed that it is actually you in the future...or something like that...

2. This one is more recent. A couple of older kids take their sibling to this abandoned swamp house. While there, kid gets scared by the older kids and runs home without them. Older kids later show up and has no idea what happened -- something took on their form in the swamp.
At the end, there is some random talking caterpillar drinking the blood of the kid whispering something along the lines of "tasty" or "yummy".

Hopefully someone on here knows which ones I'm talking about. I'm going mad trying to find them.

Kyrathekiller05

Post by Kyrathekiller05 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Idk I would help but I only know the more known ones like eyeless jack, slender and his fam, Jeff, Nina, Jane, Ben, Sally, etc.
Nobody dies a virgin,life fucks us all🌹

OMGsocreepy!

Post by OMGsocreepy! » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Hey i think i know a story.
What do you think about text that you ABSOLUTLY may not click on? And someone who do this? And then slenderman, who come get that kid?
Succes!
OMG SO CREEPY!!! :cry: