LOOKING FOR A PASTA-FORGOT NAME-FAST

Discuss anything Creepypasta related
Josh_neverwinter

Post by Josh_neverwinter » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:09 am

There was this amazing creepypasta but i forgot it's name. I remember the plot and even few lines from it (not 100% accurate). The main idea was about 2 guys going to a house with tall grass around it. Once they passed the grass, they couldn't come back because it prevented them. While in the house, at night there was a beast of some sort that tried to catch them, they hid in the shed and later in the basement, bedroom. There were also shadows of people in the fields,they found a phone of earlier visitors that had recordings of the same monsters hunting for them, such as the flooded basement one and the hands beneath the floorboards. There was also a part where they found a cut of girls finger in a box that helped them escape or something. Memory faded there. PLEASE! If you know how it's called-HELP ME! I want to share it with my friends but can't :oops:

nora

Post by nora » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:12 pm

I don't know if you're still looking for this pasta, if you are I believe the one you're looking for is "what was left behind" here's the link so you can see for yourself: https://www.creepypasta.com/what-was-left-behind/