Team fortress 2: The Wite Scout

Post your Creepypasta narrations here
Jeffsan65

Post by Jeffsan65 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:57 pm

I was playing in my other acount when this happened. Around mid-night I went to play Tf2. I played in an Attack/Defend game, In the new map called mercenary park. While I was waiting for the game to start, I noticed something strange. There was a Scout, Just standing near the yeti statue. The thing that was wierd about him was he was wearing a wite shirt. I was confused because normally he is supposed to wear blue. When the game started I just looked at him. He was so creepy looking. I didn't pay anymore attention because I didn't want to loose the game. So I went as scout and help my team capture control point A. After That My team moved to capture B. But I could not move with them. As if something was stopping me from moving. Then my character slowly turned around. Then I saw him. He was holding up 1 . The moment I finally could move I got out of that area of the map. Then My team captured B. We where at C. It was heavily guarded. The other team wasn't gonna let us win easy. For some reason, I went back to the first spawn base. When I got there I saw the same Scout. This time holding up 2. Then he spoke."Jeff." I froze. How did he know my name. I then abandoned the game, turned off my computer and went to sleep.
The next day, I went to see if the wite scout is gone. But when I loaded up the game, He was in the menu screen, holding up 3. Suddenly my game crashed. I turned off my computer and turned it on again. While I was logging back in, my printer started printing an image. It was of the scout, writing something in a wall. My computer wrote something in the note pad."I'm coming for you SOON".

KellyTheFerret

Re: Team fortress 2: The Wite Scout

Post by KellyTheFerret » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:07 pm

That was a fun little read! Needs a proofread, though, and I would love to know more detail about what made the scout so 'creepy' at the start of the game.

Jeffsan65

Post by Jeffsan65 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:41 am

I'm Making a part two later on