Help Finding a Creepypasta

Discuss anything Creepypasta related
Banjax

Help Finding a Creepypasta

Post by Banjax » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:04 pm

A while back I was having a little creepypasta marathon on YouTube, listening to a lot of podcasts and recorded stories, and I came across one I really liked. I went looking for it recently, but I can't remember which channel it was on or the name of the story. I'm hoping you fine folks can help me out.

The story is about a rich man who, nearing the end of his life, becomes obsessed with finding out what waits for him after death. His search for answers leads him to a remote tribe that has learned to brew a poison that not only kills the victim, but keeps their spirit connected to their body for a short time. The rich man gets a hold of this poison and tricks a homeless man into being his test subject. He asks the dead homeless man questions to learn what's on the other side, and... well, I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't heard it before, but it has one of the best ending lines to a story I've ever heard.

So, does that sound familiar to anyone? If you know the name, or can provide a link to the story or podcast I heard it in, I'd be super grateful.

Happy Halloween!