Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself here
Salem_J_Poe

Hello everyone!

Post by Salem_J_Poe » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:44 am

New to the forum here, I've been on countless forums before, haven't in a while though. I'm anti-social by nature, but I hope I can make a few acquaintances here as well as fans for my stories. Since this is an introduction I'll spare you the spamming for now. I got into creepypasta a good while ago, though recently I started listening to them on youtube. I loved almost all of them, even the bad ones. I like the good ones for the gut-punching empty sensations it gives me. The bad ones I like for the laughs, and surprisingly for the hope it gives. I just think its so awesome that all these young people are writing stories, even if they are terrible. It proves there is still a desire to create in our society, and that's awesome.

Also don't take my username too seriously, I'm no Poe, it's just a username I came up with. I guess what I mean by this is that I don't have an inflated ego. Anyway, I hope to enjoy myself here, and I hope you who are reading this do too.

If you like fxxked up stories then I invite you to view my blog!
My catalog is very limited at the moment, but please enjoy what I have so far.

https://thesalemlibrary.blogspot.com/

Sterlingbond

Hello everyone!

Post by Sterlingbond » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:57 pm

Welcome! I am new to this forum as well, having joined within the last week. I look forward to reading your stories!.