Help

Discuss anything Creepypasta related
JackTYM

Help

Post by JackTYM » Sat May 19, 2018 6:27 pm

How do I start writing a creepypasta? how do I get an idea?

Sky blues's Green

Re: Help

Post by Sky blues's Green » Sun May 20, 2018 11:45 am

Dear Jack,
When writing a story, no matter Creepypasta or not, it must be YOU, all YOU! Any recent nightmares? A thought that went"whoosh" during math class? Awesome! :D It doesn't make any freaking sense? No worries! The dude that thought up Slenderman knows perfectly well it makes no sense! I mean, did that guy made his own suit? Who in the freaking world will make that being clothes? SO needn't worry~ You are awesome, that's the sprit.

I hope it helps.

May your day fill with fear,
Sky blue

iminyourwebcame77

Re: Help

Post by iminyourwebcame77 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:14 am

Hey there! Writing can be difficult... I typically find the first sentence the hardest, but in general just write ideas down and edit until its something good. You know its a good one if you get goose bumps writing it. Good luck!

KittenCrusade3

Help

Post by KittenCrusade3 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:33 pm

What actually scares you? :twisted: what makes your bones tremble and the hairs on your arms stand on end? Are you passionate enough to write about it? The best thing to write is the story you want. You control everything, that book is your reality. It's artwork.
KittenCrusade3 :P

Salem_J_Poe

Help

Post by Salem_J_Poe » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:58 am

I know it's an old post, but drugs, lots and lots of drugs... Nah I'm joking... sorta... I keep a writers app on my phone and write down a quick synopsis of random story ideas. Good ideas come to you on their own I believe. Oh but don't forget to proofread and do other edits. Can't please all grammar nazi's but, you don't want to look like a fool either. I know if I didn't edit, readers would think I'm like 5.
If you like fxxked up stories then I invite you to view my blog!
My catalog is very limited at the moment, but please enjoy what I have so far.

https://thesalemlibrary.blogspot.com/