Psycho Reader

Post your Creepypasta narrations here
suicide.girl_

Psycho Reader

Post by suicide.girl_ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:07 am

My name is Carla, I'm a pale girl, with brown-brown hair and brown eyes ... I've never been very social, I honestly think it's better to be alone, the only company I needed was the one in my books, I loved reading, I read all kinds of books. One day my mother told me that they were going to change my school, I was not very happy with that idea, I liked where I lived, I had the school and a library quite close. Months after the news we moved from Spain to the United States. When I got there, I went into the new house, it looked like the house of the Harry Potter family, I went for a walk to look for libraries or libraries, I saw a library, one of those old-fashioned plaques, I went to have a look, there were quite a few sections , science fiction section, a comics section, another of drama, of terror and my favorite, of poetry. Going around the library and with some books in my hands to rent them I saw a shelf attached to the darkest corner of the place, at the head of the bookshelf I put 'Newspaper section', I took a look, I saw that they were all daily of important men, but there was one in particular that caught my attention, Jénica Garthiel's diary. I left all the other books and just rented that, when I got to my new house I ran to my room and started reading. It took me a couple of days to read it, it was a bit difficult to read by the old letter, you could tell it was written by hand and not with my friend the typewriter, I do not know, but I identified a lot with Jénica, and I would love to be like her. After having a little debate with myself I decided to do it, I called my parents and they went up the stairs to my room, I told them to take a seat and that they did, when they arrived I had them sit in some chairs and I tied them so they would not move-Biggers and little ones! It's time for the story, this story that I'm going to tell you is one you can never forget- I said with a childish but storytelling tone, my parents did not understand anything.-What are you doing? Why did we ...- I put a knife in his mouth cutting the sides.-Shut up! Do not infect with poison this short but understandable story - I looked at my mother - I had to hurt dad but I'm sure more harm you will suffer - I said, and then I stuck a knife in her heart - I love you, I love you, but there are times when I would like to kill you - then I made a hole letting see my mother's heart, I took it and crushed it without mercy - it's your turn, Daddy, do not worry, I will not do anything to you, you will not believe the stories of that fake fairy anymore- I said smiling - but you've seen a lot, and the league is gone, it is better to cut it before you shout and beg for mercy - in that i dislocated his jaw I cut his tongue and I stuck a knife in his neck - red, red, this story, it's over - I sang while I wrote it on the wall with the blood of my own parents. At that moment, the antisocial and shy girl who was before, disappeared, and a girl, in search of new stories to mark, emerged.