Killer Moskov

Post your Creepypasta art here
Kasuma

Killer Moskov

Post by Kasuma » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:04 am

Once there was a good boy.He was so good.but his mom and dad was torturing him.
but one day his dad and mom becomed too angry to him and burned his face inside of lava.strangely he was alive.when he looked to his face he was shocked.and his patience died.and he taked a knife and killed his mom and dad.Then when he was at his 19's he is sweared to it:''İ will kill every bad guy.i will never show mercy.Jeff and Jane is first''.His knife AND appearence was like that:A Coat with painted with real blood.A Skull mask with painted with real blood.He was not harming good guys.But bad guys like Drug sellers-Killer or etc. he was killing them with torture.Nowadays he is Known as ''Moskov The Killer''.And his knife is painted with Phosphorous paint.every day he has sleep he is painting that knife.And then he find Jane and Jeff.
He is taked his knife Stabbed jane from neck and he stabbed jeff from leg.Then he said:''Well.you are worst guys i've ever seen'' he said.Then he ran away.He is appears at Turkey/Ordu. if you see his eyes directly you dont got a chance.He is not shows mercy.And then he kidnapped jeff and jane.he did them terrible Tortures.and then jeff escaped and maked moskov like him.Now Moskov wants to more torture to jeff.He kidnapped Jane again and tortured her.Jeff was Begging to him dont do.but then moskov said ''Well if you want from me to stop torture you'll make my face and my body again''
Well Unfortunately...He is cant die without killing every bad guys in world.
But he was still some friendly.
then he remembered Jeff.They was friends.
Jeff said ''Moskov?''
Moskov said 'Jeff?''
however he was mad at jeff.he had a plan.
Moskov cutted jeff's Mounth.
well.
he could be at everywhere.Maybe even at your back maybe at your front.you cant see him but he can see you.He is at your back.say him a ''Hi''.

''You got two paths.being good or being death.''
''İf i can make you some torture...i was going to take everything you love.''
He is at your back =)

Kasuma

Killer Moskov

Post by Kasuma » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:06 pm

İ am SO BAD at writing creepypastas :p :oops: