Delicious Asian Horror

Tell us about your favorite horror movies
beyondthesuccessor

Delicious Asian Horror

Post by beyondthesuccessor » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:38 am

I'm not gonna lie, I may be a bit biased here. I've had a love for Asia and Asian culture since I was like 5, so no surprise that I love their horror movies. Some real gems have come out of Thailand and I will tell you all about it. I mean yeah there are some that suck *cough*aprtment1303*cough* and there are those that everyone has already seen, I'm not saying they're bad, but if you limit yourself to A Tale of Two Sisters and Ringu then you are really missing out on some great stuff. I have honestly seen so many there's no way I could remember them all. Many of them seem to tackle subjects most Western films don't dare touch. Back in the day there was Asian Horror Movies.com unfortunately it no longer exists, but I still find them. I will watch as many as I can get my hands on. It's hard to really pick favourites over others, especially when I can't remember everyone I've seen. But If I really had to name some I'd probably say Noroi, Death Bell,most any Whispering Corridors, and Sick Nurses. I'll really watch any of them though, just so I can say I did.