Merry Meet everyone

Introduce yourself here
Runiker

Merry Meet everyone

Post by Runiker » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Merry Meet CP,

I want to start off by saying it was only about a week ago that I have dived into CP and really took to reading many stories. I am a writter and a game designer however I shall get into that later. I have always loved CP stories I heard from other people so I am not sure why now of all times I am making my way here.

I am a 30YO male living in Michigan but born in Massacussets. I have been a preasteracticing witch for over 13 years and am now a clergy. (Similar to a priest) and have had many experiences. If I get to writing anything on this site I will make sure to include a note weather it is a perseasteronal experience or if its fiction. I typically write horror fantasy stuff.

I am also a game developer and that is what drove me here after all this time. I want to make a mod for one of my games I play called Ark. This mod will have many Easter eggs from here as it is a horror based mod. If you would like to recommend any stories for me to include into the mod please feel free to PM me the name and if possible a link or comment on here.