Hello! I'm happy to be here!

Introduce yourself here
Origami_Maggots

Hello! I'm happy to be here!

Post by Origami_Maggots » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:08 pm

Hello! My name is Clinton. I've been a fan of horror for most of my life. I've always enjoyed horror, but never really gave much thought to creating it. That may change soon, but at the current time, my plan is to just sit back and enjoy.

I've known the word "creepypasta" for a while. I knew it was a form of horror writing, but little else. I'm glad I've found the site.

What else about me? I'm 49 years old. I work in the engineering department of a local television station. During my life I've worked as a production machinist, a radio DJ, a video editor and I've directed some local TV productions -- mostly sports and religious broadcasts. I've also had some small stints as a dishwasher, prep-cook, stocker, telemarketer and door-to-door salesperson. I dabble in art and drawing. Maybe I'll post some soon. I'm a big fan of metal music, particularly the folk/Viking/Pagan metal coming out of Finland, Switzerland and Iceland. Outside of horror, I like some sci-fi, particularly Star Trek. (TOS is my all time favorite, but I also like TNG and Voyager. Enterprise was not a favorite, but it's not without merit. My mind's jury is still out on Discovery. DS9 seemed to be Love Boat in space.)

That's about it. Again, it's good to be here and I'm sure I'll enjoy what this site has to offer. Ta-ta for now.