Newbie bringing dreams to life

Introduce yourself here
moonfireloki

Post by moonfireloki » Sat May 25, 2019 5:11 am

The CP universe is rather new to me as I've just discovered it this year. The stories have inspired me to hopefully write my own. As of now, I just have a collection of crazy dreams and stream-of-consciousness ideas. I consider myself a mystic with one foot in this world and the other in too many to count. Some of my dreams are so vivid and movie-like they tell the story themselves. Some I have to fill in the blanks. There are those that are based on or continue from real experiences I've had with the paranormal and alternate universes. Like the time I found a dying cat on a dark quiet street in my hometown and later had a dream about carrying it in a blanket to some old lady in an adjacent house that hadn't been lived in for decades. The yard was surrounded by the ghosts of the cats that ran around the neighborhood and one golden retriever dog I know is my spriit guide. He's shown up in other dreams too. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm excited to be here and explore the depths of darkness with my fellow Creeps.

Scare Me Fox

Post by Scare Me Fox » Sun May 26, 2019 11:40 pm

Hi there @moonfireloki I am interested in narrating stories and creating very short videos on CP and youtube. Let's chat and see if we can work together perhaps.

Scare Me Fox

Post by Scare Me Fox » Sun May 26, 2019 11:42 pm

Here is my first try. Not the best but a decent start. Have a good mic now and my writing is better.
Tell me what you think.

moonfireloki

Post by moonfireloki » Mon May 27, 2019 2:29 pm

That was pretty good, love the cliffhanger. The adult laughing sounded more like coughing though, lol. And sure, I'd love to write stories with you. I'm afraid I've got more real experiences than made up stuff though. I've been through my own paranormal experiences for real. I lived in a basement apartment in 1992 for a few months where the landlord didn't tell me a guy killed himself in there. I found out later. I felt anger and a menacing feeling in my bedroom off and on, then later found out why. One night I woke up to see this hovering, man shaped black swirling faceless mass only two feet from my face. My fight instincts took over and I yelled at it to get out. What was creepy was its head was tilting up and down like it was checking out my face then my body and it started to lower. That's when I screamed and it backed up into the wall and disappeared. Three weeks later I felt someone solid sitting at the end of my bed. My legs even rolled into the depression they created. Again, I felt like this person was looking down at me. I managed to move my foot and woke myself up to find no one there. It didn't take long to move out of that house.

Scare Me Fox

Post by Scare Me Fox » Tue May 28, 2019 11:13 pm

Wow! Yes lets chat starting with email: jame.fox@gmail.com