Need some beta-readers...

Discuss anything Creepypasta related
Shannon Higdon

Post by Shannon Higdon » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:35 pm

Hey CP lovers,

I'm creating new stories which I'm hoping will be good enough to include in a potential CP published book of short stories and I need some beta readers to give me some feedback and help me to determine if they're actually good enough to be included. I know I have a few fans on the site so I'm hoping a couple of you will be interested in reading in advance what others will have to pay for.

I have three at the moment that I need reviewed and they are as follows: (btw, these are all working titles) 1. "Do you wanna see something?" about a tough-guy, limousine-driving bodyguard who has a bad night in a dark alley. 2. "Operation Monster Hunt" about an elite fighting unit sent on an uber-dangerous mission towards the end of the Vietnam War. 3. "The Effigy" about three boys, social misfits and best friends; one hot teenage girl and a homemade voodoo doll that should've never been made.

Any parties interested in getting a jump-start on one of these puppies should email me at either
skirmish17@yahoo.com or higdon_shannon@yahoo.com

and thank you to everyone that has shown me so much love and encouragement. It has gone a long way in inspiring me to continue to improve, create and, hopefully, be a professional author some day. Look at me, Geppetto, I'm gonna be a real boy!

Shannon Higdon

Ren

Post by Ren » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:41 am

I would love to. I won't be allowed to email you my feedback but I can just reply to this.