Anyone willing to help me find a creepypasta?

Discuss anything Creepypasta related
Ren

Post by Ren » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:10 am

Hello to the wonderful creepypasta fandom! I need help finding a creepypasta I read awhile back. It's about this store that you never see anyone in but there are business cards to this place at random spots around town and if you take one and go to this place at midnight ( I think that's what the time was ) you will be asked a question and the answer is on the back of the card. ( I think it was something like...... "The blood of my enemies") You are then granted passage into the "store" and there is a white room with people chatting and drinking wine in it. You cannot talk to them they will just ignore you. There is a desk towards the back with a document of sorts and it has all of your information on it with a place for a signature at the bottom and no one knows what happens if you sign it. If anyone knows or just happens to find it, I would appreciate it if you would reply to this or pm me. Thanks in advance!

Ichigo_Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo_Kurosaki » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:09 am

Sounds extremely interesting I'll look for it and if I find it definatly let you know! :mrgreen: