Furby ritual

Discuss anything Creepypasta related
ironmathyu5

Furby ritual

Post by ironmathyu5 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:02 pm

The first line of furby was not false hardware. The original creator went mad. The company who hired him tried to change the toy for the better but he didnt like what they did. That night he went to his job in a suit made of fur. He killed everyone. The next day a police officer arrived from a disturbance call. He found a fur suit and a note. "A wrong place and a wrong time. Do try to change what is already mine". The police officer saw a hand print leading to the body. The murder was found but the people who got killed are said to haunt who ever summons him.

How to summon him: You have to draw a 90s version of the furby doll Make a circle out of stuffing Find something that has fur on it and put it in the middle of the circle Then repeat the same thing the man writes on his note "A wrong place a wrong time dont try to change what is mine" You will succeed in summoning him Try to stay in the middle of the circle so he doesnt find you If you do leave the circle: If you leave you mist hid Dont leave your house Dont leave your hiding spot The only time you should leave is in order to enter the circle How to end the game: In order to end the game you have to say "the game is over the game is over I did not change the doll the game is over the game is over" During the game dont change the drawing in any way if you do you will have bad luck and he will find you.