What Was the First Creepypasta You Ever Read?

Discuss anything Creepypasta related
spookyboo22

Post by spookyboo22 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:54 pm

I think mine was The Russian Sleep Experiment although I've been reading and viewing weird scary stuff on the internet long before that started circulating. I loved the original idea of the pasta because it was creepier not knowing where the stories came from and that they were merely internet rumors.

Anyone else?

I love writing scary stories :)

KrayKrayKJ

Post by KrayKrayKJ » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:46 pm

My first CreepyPasta would of had to of been Slenderman, well at least hat the earliest one I can remember, I loved playing the games and I just found him so interesting. Then I found out what happen to that poor girl whos friends believed too deeply in the Slenderman story. Only made me much more scared of him.

Tameweevil

Post by Tameweevil » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:28 pm

My first one is the one I came to this site looking for. It wasn't really one story, but a collection of small ones. They were about normal public places where you were told to find a person say a phrase to them (I think the phrase was the same for all of them), and they would then guide you to a secret location. It was in like 2008 I read these, and I think it was presented as a sort of scavenger hunt, you're supposed to find them all if possible. I was reminded of it when I came across a back room story. Still creeps me out thinking about them.

kermitspice

Post by kermitspice » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:42 pm

I Can't remember the writer but it was called "Kitty" and it was about this little girl with a stuffed toy cat. Obviously it didn't end well for the girl.