Hello

Please let us know any suggestions on how we can improve the site and the forum.
Thomas O.

Hello

Post by Thomas O. » Sun May 06, 2018 3:00 am

This is a great idea to start a forum, and it's long, long overdue, so good job on that. As far as suggestions go, I'd really like to see the admins move from the background and be a little more interactive. The have been a lot of changes around here in the past year, with the site being sold not once, but TWICE! I bet a lot of users aren't even aware of that. I've seen no sort of outreach from the new owners, or any sort of attempt to introduce yourselves (did I miss something, maybe?). A lot of your readers have been here a long time, so it might be nice to drop a letter now and then to keep us abreast of the changes and help maintain a sense of community.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by admin » Tue May 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your post and your kind words. We agree that the admins should interact with the community and this was one of the reasons behind us setting up the the forum.

We will do our best to keep in communication with everyone here and in the mean time we welcome and further suggestions you may have about improving the site and helping the community.

Take care.