A close encounter with the truth:

Introduce yourself here
rudidur

Post by rudidur » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:25 am

I recently traveled to the same place where I live only that it was the 25th century.
I came through the fourth dimensional time layer. The visit lasted a minute or two.
In my vicinity, I asked a woman what year she is now, she told me the 25th century.
I looked into the sky, there was no sun, because it was cloudy.
I saw that the sky was yellow. The clouds were smaller and vortex or round.
I asked what kind of money she was using, she told me yellow, and the next words I missed because I returned to the body.

In the meantime, her son photographed me, without any preparation, such as a camera, with four fingers , formed a rectangular frame and photographed, I saw only the flash.
There were no smaller houses, I saw larger buildings in the form of a cathedral, but without windows.

So, with a glimpse into the sky, which is a yellow question is only the sun's distance from the Earth.

rudidur

Post by rudidur » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:26 am

Travel to the future:

When I travel to an indefinite future, I emerge there as a ghost imitating a human being.

I can pass on my revelations to you because I own my physical body and have the opportunity to return. In the spirit form, I could not describe it to you.

I am the reincarnation of the human paranormal soul form.
My current mission is to be an observer, a mediator between life and death.

You can change your destiny, but you have to do it in the future, you cannot change it in the past.

The past counts only physical bodies that die temporally.

The fifth dimension can only work in the temporal future.

The desire not birth to any evil in the human image is not a matter of returning to the past; This could be changed by someone who was born as a reincarnation a few years before a human malicious person was born.

An entity like this could travel to the future and destroy this malicious person by destroying body. My journey to the future is possible from the year I was born, say, several centuries into the future.

Unless ........

rudidur

Post by rudidur » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:26 am

Reincarnation: Route 1

1. A train of tracks leading to the future has 10 wagons.

2. Your constant time when you were born begins in the first wagon immediately behind the locomotive pulling the wagons.

3. As you get older, you move back through the wagons, first the wagon number 2 and so on to somewhere in the wagon number 8 or 9.

4. Even though you are moving back towards the rear wagons, you are traveling to the future with the composition of the train.

5. When you die, say in 8 wagons, in wagon 1 outside the wagon or time (marker - archival niche) is made waiting for the wagon 8 to pass, this is the time to reincarnate into a new body.

rudidur

Post by rudidur » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:27 am

Reincarnation. route 2

the devil - does not exist

personal entity - (this is your entity that would like to make contact with you and your body-born soul - if you don't want to meet her she can be very evil - she can be like the devil)

demon - (transformed length energy with irregular antimatter plasma - this form does not reincarnate, it can only scare)

heaven - they do not exist

hell of eternal burning - does not exist

posthumous paradise - does not exist (there is paradise in 3 dimensions)

astral extraterrestrial - (contact with the fifth dimension of the short range - you always return to your physical body; your innate soul is stronger than your entity soul)

the physical and spiritual power of the spirit - it exists

physical body - guided by your soul and your extra-body entity soul (parallel feeling of life)

reincarnation - exists (the condition is that you connect with your out-of-body energy and you don't have it as a devil, without this entity there is no reincarnation)

rudidur

Post by rudidur » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:28 am

Perception: 1

Our perception of life depends on our shape and the dimension in which we currently find ourselves.

The physical body is made up of millions of beings, like cells and everything else, and they form a form in which we can become aware of ourselves and that we live.

When such a form, for example, a physical one spends its time and, due to age, it changes to another form and dimension where there are different perceptions.

The more open-minded you are, the more chances are there to transfer your legacy to another form and dimension.

Otherwise, you're just a legacy without a tombstone.

attribution:
Remember to open up new chapters of your life with your thinking.
Your chapters start happening to you and it's not magic.
If you think about being a worm all your life, then you can become one,
so do not indulge in obsolete doctrines.

rudidur

Post by rudidur » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:29 am

Intelligent beings somewhere in the universe are just an illusion, such beings do not exist.

There is only intelligence similar to ours.

They operate on computer technology just like we do.
However, computer technology also has its limitations, because without self-awareness, it is only a guided technology that only stores data.

Fifth-dimensional intelligence exists across the universe, including on our planet; but this intelligence does not use computer technology because it operates in the fourth-dimensional temporal layer.

Its shape adapts to the system that works on every single planet where evolutionary development is of any degree.

Luciferous

Post by Luciferous » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:41 pm

Hello, humans :twisted:
What is it that you truly desire?

Shukrizzo

Post by Shukrizzo » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:25 pm

How to make the most delicious pasta click on the link below to learn how to make the most delicious pasta:

https://payskip.org/mFZu69n

rudidur

Post by rudidur » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:37 am

Higher dimensions: 1

The dimension where the physical being perceives its existence originates from a rather unknown higher fifth dimension.
The fifth dimension creates the conditions for this dimension of ours.
Through the fifth dimension, planets were created and consequently life forms.
All this is regulated by the fourth dimensional layer.

There are basically two dimensions, which are divided into positive and negative perception. The time dimension is only a neutral intermediate dimension that affects each one individually.

Human philosophy divides dimensions into several stages, but this is not true.
These degrees are just nuances of these two dimensions through evolutionary superstructure.

Past time, present time, and future time; of which we only sense the past tense; present time and future time do not exist for us and we do not perceive it.

Every second of life goes back to the past, not the future.
The present and the future are reserved for the fifth dimension.

The past is on the left side of the timeline, and on the right side of that timeline is the future.
The present itself is located in the temporal layer and extends to the left and to the right as the epicenter of these two dimensions.

rudidur

Post by rudidur » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:21 am

Past - Present - Future: 1

Human life always unfolds into the past, though it consciously thinks it unfolds into the future.
  The physical body has its present only at the moment when it is born and moves from this stage to the third dimension of perception. The temporal layer of the present is disconnected and disappears already in the body of the uterus.

The present is located in the temporal layer of the fourth dimension of perception.

This stage is two-way, in the form of an entity soul after the death of the physical body, you can move in the direction back to your present moment or towards the future, where by reincarnation you win your second second moment of the present.

The time zone of the present always travels towards the future during this time when you begin to live a physical life, your first mark of your first present has already moved to the future.

For the physical body, the present and the future do not exist.

To be continued: