Feedback, please?

Please let us know any suggestions on how we can improve the site and the forum.
F_P_Wilson

Feedback, please?

Post by F_P_Wilson » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Dear Admins,

A couple of requests from a writer attempting to submit stories to the site:

1. Please provide some kind of automated feedback to indicate whether or not a submission was successfully executed. Perhaps a confirmation email, or at least a pop-up that says, “Upload successful. Your story, XXX title, is now in the review queue. Thank you for your submission!” Right now, when I click “Submit”, all I get is a redirect back to the top of the Submit form, with no indication that my story and cover image were even transmitted. I submitted a story titled “Angel’s Tag” in October 2017, and “Sand Circles” in October of this year – and I have no idea whether or not the site actually received them.
2. Please provide rejection notices. At a minimum, a “Rejected” email is fine. If I get a sentence or two with actual feedback about my story, even better – I’ll take the input and write a better one next time. Right now, I have no way of knowing if my stories were even reviewed.

I’ve been visiting this site for a couple of years now, and I appreciate the forum you provide for writers to share their tales with a popular audience. With posted stories ranging from amateurish to professional-quality, I’ve enjoyed the reads and creativity I find here. Plus, it’s Creepy. Many of us value the platform, so thanks, and please keep up the good work!