Woodland beast

Need help with your story?
Sebby

Woodland beast

Post by Sebby » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:19 am

Hey my name is seb I'm and artist. I used to do sketches for people. It was fun and easy pay at first. 2 months ago I got a request to paint a landscape piece. Nothing out of the ordinary I thought till I saw the image he sent me. It was a photo of a woodland but what sent chills down my spine was the dead glowing eyes hiding in the tree line. I told my self it's just an owl or something but he sent another photo this time if was closer to the trees. I froze and stared in terror at the crooked creature. It had blood on it's mouth It looked like it was eating something maybe a animal of some sort. I asked the client where he got these photos and He said he took the photos. They were the woods behind his house. Suddenly a rush of dread filled my body from head to toe. I told him and he didn't reply I waited helplessly for a reply or something and hour goes by and I finally got a reply "don't bother with the painting I'm going to die". I started to panic typing like crazy "what do you mean your going to die" I sent "it's here it's in the house it's going to kill me" he replied. My whole body went numb I couldn't move I gazed at my phone *bing* my phone went off I went dead cold "The Wendigo is here" was the last message I got from him. I no longer do request and I stay away from woodlands. I hope he is ok.

AStrangeEvent

Woodland beast

Post by AStrangeEvent » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:47 am

This is a very good idea and I like it but if you made it a little longer and more detailed it would add tension and build up the drama so it gives a more scary reveal at the end. Hope this helps!